Southern Ionics Minerals is a reliable domestic supplier investing in the future of the North American mineral sands industry. Customer relationships are critical to our success and customer satisfaction is our top priority.
We offer our customers:
- Premium quality zircon sand and titanium minerals in a range of guaranteed specifications to satisfy your requirements
- Reliable, domestic, Just-In-Time supply
- Multiple delivery methods including bulk rail cars, bulk trucks, super sacks, container and bulk vessel exports
- Friendly and efficient customer service
- Quality Management System to ensure consistent product quality
Southern Ionics Premium Zircon contains a minimum of 66% ZrO2 + HfO2 and is preferred by the precision investment casting and fused zirconia industries. Our zircon products are low in Al2O3, TiO2, Fe2O3 and U+Th and can be calcined.
Southern Ionics produces high purity natural rutile with 96% TiO2 for welding electrode and flux cored wire applications, titanium sponge and titanium dioxide pigment production as well as other premium niche applications.
Ilmenite and Leucoxene
Southern Ionics produces Ilmenite and Leucoxene which are used in the production of titanium dioxide pigment, welding electrodes and automotive glass as well as specialty foundry applications.
Southern Ionics also produces heavy mineral concentrate (HMC) and dry mill tailings.
Please contact us using the Sales Inquiries link below for additional information.